Hello! Happy New Book Year!

Hi everyone,
I've been away from the blog for a while. Apologies and thank you for continuing to check in with me while I had a bit of a hiatus.
Of course I have to open this New Year with pointing out the great childrens' new books that are coming your way. Some have already been released and are waiting for you at your favourite bookshop. (Hint: If you don't see them on the shelf, just ask a knowledgeable member of staff. They will be happy to order it for you. And there is generally no delivery charge, unlike most online services.)
Here's a taster of some of the books I am particularly excited about...coming soon to a bookshop near you.
LB and a taster of great 2018 releases

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rights of the Reader

The Summer of Lily and Esme by John Quinn....25 years

Joyous Jolabokaflod!!!!