New Page: The Hounds of the Morrigan

Yes, I've put up a new page! This page is dedicated to Pat O'Shea and her phenomenal book, The Hounds of the Morrigan. If you've been reading this blog, you know that I had participated in a seminar at this year's Children's Books Ireland Conference in Dublin. That seminar was titled The Edge of the Page and was all about Irish authors/illustrators whose work has gone out of print, so is no longer getting the attention it so richly deserves. The author I spoke about was, of course, Pat O'Shea. I am a HUGE fan of her book, The Hounds of the Morrigan. So having collected more information then I could possibly relate during the conference, I decided to publish it on my blog. I've begun with a (sorry... rather lengthy) review. I hope you enjoy this page and continue to watch for updates... there will be a good few.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rights of the Reader

The Summer of Lily and Esme by John Quinn....25 years

Joyous Jolabokaflod!!!!