It's Coming!!!!!!

Yes, World Book Day 2013 will soon be with us.. I'm sure you've heard me say this before. World Book Day this year falls on Thursday, March 7th!The planning for the World Book Day Extravaganza 2013 in Dubray Books Galway Branch (which is where you'll find me) is well under way and I'll shortly be sending out the invitations to various school classes throughout Galway City. So, don't worry... you are all on my list and can expect to hear from me soon. And I don't mind saying, I've got some very, very special authors and storytellers offering their time this year, all to bring the wonder and excitement of reading to the kids!
If you're not in the Galway area, I'm sure you can expect to hear from your local bookshops and libraries... or perhaps there is even a special celebration taking place in your school!
One of the things I want to be sure to say to you all is this: if your school has not yet received their World Book Day book tokens, please contact the good folks at World Book Day Ireland. Each book token is worth €1.50, which entitles every child to a free.... FREE.... specially published World Book Day book. (They can also be used for €1.50 off another book in participating bookshops.) Please, please, please make sure your child gets their book token. We want every child to benefit from this and spread reading enjoyment to each. Above you can see the books that are on offer this year. Truly a little something for everyone... and did I say they're FREE!!!!! (with a World Book Day book token.)
http://www.worldbookday.com/world-book-day-ireland/
Please note: World Book Day book tokens are only good through Sunday, 24th March. After that, they can no longer be accepted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rights of the Reader

The Summer of Lily and Esme by John Quinn....25 years

Joyous Jolabokaflod!!!!