Happy New Year!

A very Happy 2011 to you all. Last year was certainly a challenge... a real mixed bag of good and, well, let's say challenging. So, out with the old and in with the new. But before we start with the new, I want to share with you some really nice 'surprises' I had, in terms of sales in my children's and teen's sections at the shop for the holiday season. These are books that were not heavily promoted by the media and still outranked sales of those that were... some old friends and some newcomers. You will find this list on my 'What Are YOU Reading' page. Please check them out.... and if you haven't read them yet, I really think you should.
Happy New Year!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rights of the Reader

The Summer of Lily and Esme by John Quinn....25 years

Joyous Jolabokaflod!!!!